Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here i am.....

"Why dont you write blogs man?" asks my friend during dinner. The spoon almost drops from my hand.

"Blogs??!!?? Me?? ... no man... not my cup of tea or coffee or any beverage for that matter!!" I thought.

"Well... I had thought of it... am not so good at writing re... " I finally replied. Standard Class I reply for such dangerous questions.

Of course the thought of zillion netizens reading your thoughts and passing judgments on you...no...not scary at all.
But the thought lingered all the way back from mess through chatting sessions in corridors to my room.....

"Why not?" I thought.... So, thanking my unnamed friend, here I am....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Though i am not the unnamed guy in ur text...i welcome this decision of urs :). Atleast we would get a sneak peak in the myraid of things that are going through your mind while at dinner table...

Varun B R said...

welcome ;)

Varun B R said...

abe mandar, itna angrezi kyu likta hain be?

Krishnan said...

good beginning,
hope many more follow...

Nidhi said...

nice one..now we see a writer in making :)